Sunday, October 14, 2012

New Single Life

I have started a new chapter in my life... I have returned to the life of a single women. Josh and I got divorced two and a half months ago and it has been a roller coaster. I still care about Josh and hope that he finds what he is looking for.
As for me, I have decided to start my new life in Boston. I am currently living with my sister Marie and her family. I am taking an EMT course at Boston University and working at a restaurant (I promised myself after my last restaurant job it would be my last but now I really am promising myself this one will be my last). Once I'm finish with my course in December I'm planning on moving to Southern California!
I am really excited about my future and what is in store for me. I finally feel like I have found something that I want to do as a career and it has given me more direction then I've had in a long time.
I am so grateful for all the love and support I've gotten from my family and friends! I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. There is no way I could do this on my own.

No comments: