Sunday, October 14, 2012

30 things I want to do before I'm 30!!!

I met a girl in my ward out here that did a list of 30 things she wanted to do before she was 30. I thought that that was a great idea and decided to make one of my own. As I made this list I was trying to think of a lot of the things that I wanted to do but just never took the time. Now that I have made this list I have no excuse not to finish them. I have decided that I will posted with a picture once I'm done with each one and in 2 years I will have finish them all! Also, I had to keep in mind that I'm not rich so I could put all the crazy expensive thing I want to do... Those will have to stay on my bucket list. Here is my list:

1.  Become a dive master 
2.  Dive the great barrier reef
3. Hike Mt. Timp or a similar mountain in size
4.  Go hang gliding 
5.  Learn Spanish
6.  Go skinny dipping 
7.  Read the New Testament
8.  Swim with dolphins
9.  Go to Zion's National Park - Completed June 8th, 2013
10.  Learn how to surf
11.  Take a painting class
12.  Take a cooking class
13.  Get a Vita-mix
14.  Go see the Autumn colors in Maine - Completed October 15th, 2012
15.  Get a dog
16.  Do Sub for Santa
17.  Find a service opportunity
18.  Go to Yosemite
19.  Get a job I like
20.  Start Paramedic School
21.  Learn how to play 'When you say nothing at all' on the guitar
22.  Buy a nice camera
23.  Have a dinner party
24.  Save a life
25.  Learn about my parents life before they were parents
26.  Learn about Bonnema's life
27.  Do a Tough Mudder
28.  Do a flash mob
29.  Make one of the "crafts" I've tagged on Pinterest
30.  Fall in love again

2 comments:

Janvier said...

What a great list! You've inspired me to write my own. You are such a beautiful, strong girl and I hope you find peace and happiness down your new path! Can't wait to hear about it.

Amber Masters said...

i love this idea! and i just think you are the cutest girl ever. and i'm excited you have a blog.