Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New York

A couple weeks ago I went to New York to see Layla! I love that city and Layla and I always have so much fun! We went shopping, out to eat and to South Pacific on Broadway! I got a really cute Coach purse which a absolutely love! We ate at Lombardi's, which is one of my favorite pizza place's, the shake shack, which is a very popular burger place where I have my first burger in years, a street vendor that had pitas and we went to an amazing cupcake place! South Pacific was a lot of fun to see! I love the song "Wash that man right out of my hair"! Broadway is always an experience, and to make it better we got student tickets that were only $20! Here are some pics!

Lombardi's

Shake Shack... I only ate half a burger, I didn't know if my body could handle a whole one :)

Magnolia's.... Best cupcakes I've ever had!

The location of this theater was so pretty! New york has so much personality I love it!

New York Temple!

4 comments:

{Layla} said...

come visit me again asap.
me and the big city miss you,
much love!

Merry said...

I'm so jealous! I would love to visit New York!

Anonymous said...

haha, i know! pretty crazy, huh :) i am still in utah, so yah, we should get together sometime

Barbara said...

Oh how fun! Wow, I had no idea that the temple was literally in the middle of all that! That is awesome. I always love looking at your blog, you are amazing how you travel every where! Love it! Oh and I adore your purse. Fun! Miss ya!