Thursday, August 14, 2008

Twilight Books

I just finished Breaking Dawn and loved it! These are such fun books, I recommend them to everyone! I look the quiz telling me which character I would be and this is what it came up with:

You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and appreciate the kind way you always handle things.

2 comments:

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

Wow, never thought I'd come across you again! Remember me, Brittany Bluth from Sechrist?? We were best buds there for a while. Anyway, found you on Barbara's blog. Were you a Snowshark too? Seems like you were, but I can't remember clearly. Good to see you!

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

Hey me again... my sister Stacey says she knows your little bro Gabe and wants to say hello, so pass it on!