Monday, August 18, 2008

BROOKLYN!!!

Is it just me or does everyone else think of Spock Conley form Newsies whenever they hear Brooklyn? Well I do, we actually watched the movie about a month ago and it is so funny how in love with him and Jack I was forever ago!

Last Sunday Layla, Austin, Jake and I went to the Brooklyn Bridge and ate really good pizza! It was such a fun day! We drove across the bridge so that we didn't have to walk the whole way there and then all the way back. Once we got there we went straight t0 a little pizza place called Grimaldi's. We had heard that it was the best pizza out here and I really think it is!




























After we finished eating we went and tried to burn off all the calories and walked about a third of the way across the Brooklyn Bridge. It was so beautiful. We had so much fun!











































I keep thinking that I couldn't have more fun and every weekend is just amazing! I absolutely love it out here! I am so lucky!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

You are totally cute! Looks like you are just having the time of your life! Good for you. That pizza...yummy!!! Miss you tons! Loves

Erin said...

I love the picture of you on your little stripper pole...oh, I mean cable! Haha. j.k. Looks like so much fun.

Camille said...

What an amazing day! I've heard NY pizza is the best. Birch has talked about opening a restaurant someday (not seriously) and one thing he would serve is NY pizza. You'll have to help with the taste testing. :)