Thursday, August 7, 2008

Girls Day Out!

Last Sunday Layla and I had a girls day, kinda funny because we have girls days everyday cause the guys are always working, it was so much fun though! It's nice to just do what we wanted because it's not always the same as what the guys want to do. The first thing that we did was go to Cafe Lola, which was amazing!!! We had breakfast and it was the best I think I've ever had... at a restaurant that is. Cafe Lola is the place on You've Got Mail where Tom Hanks realizes that Meg Ryan is shopgirl! This was definitely one of my favorite places I've eaten!



After Cafe Lola we did a little shopping which I was very proud of myself because I didn't buy anything! Then we went to see Jersey Boys! My Uncle is one of the financial backers of the play so he got us house tickets! The seats were awesome! It was about Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. You would recognize the songs like, Big Girls Don't Cry, Sherry, Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You and many others! It was such a fun play to watch! Thanks Ivor


After that we just started to walk around not wanting to go home and decided to go to the Rockefeller center. This is where the Christmas tree is every year! On our way we found a swap meet and decided to try the food on the street. It was pretty good, I ate it more for the experience though :)




After all that we went and saw Mama Mia in the theatre. It was such a girlie movie. It was a really fun day and Layla and I had so much fun on our girls day in the city!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Can we go to New York together some day? That all looks like so much fun.

Camille said...

Layla looks like such a fun girl! I'm glad you have someone to go out and have a girls day with.

Ben and Krista said...

OH MY GOSH SIERRA! I am so incredibly jealous of everything you are doing in New York...it looks like a blast. I can't believe you have gone to Serendipity and the place from You've Got Mail. I definitely need to take a trip back to New York. Anyway, it's good to catch up on your life!

Casey said...

Hey, Sierra! I agree with Krista--way jealous!! But I'm so glad that you are having such a great trip. What an awesome experience! It's been forever--I hope that all is well!