Sunday, June 7, 2009

Last Provo Summer

Provo summers can be so much fun. Unfortunately I haven't had many of them because I have gone other places. I was lucky enough to have part of a Provo summer before I have to leave. There are so many fun things to do like hiking, camping, Lake Powell, and just having fun in the sun. Here are some of the tings I did while I was there.

Here are some of the camping/fires and tin foil dinners:






Just in case you are wondering this is our back yard and Alexis and I did dig a hole in the grass so we could make tin foil dinners. It was harder then you would expect!



I absolutely love hiking! Living in Provo has been so great because there are so many canyons and the mountains have always been in my backyard. I wish I would have taken pictures on my hikes but I didn't :( Here are is just one of the hikes I went on with Ashley.



There was a huge pipe that we decided to be daring and walk across. Ashley needed a little help getting across at first.



The Festival of Colors is a Hindu festival where everyone throws chalk at each other! Kinda wild but fun until you can't breathe.






One thing that a lot of people do during the summer is go to Lake Powell. I had never been on a friends trip there before. A couple weeks ago I was lucky enough to go. I went with Hilary and Ashely and a big group I didn't know. It ended up being a lot of fun getting to know some new people.




No comments: