Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back in Utah

I've been back in Utah for a couple weeks now and it has been crazy, but good to be back. I'm not taking classes on campus this semester so that has been so nice! I don't know how good of an idea that was though because I have a couple classes left and I'm having a hard time motivating myself to get them done online. I'll get my degree though, I promise.

Since I'm not going to school I have time to do other things. I am back working at Ruby River, which sucks but hopefully I won't have to stay there for to long. Layla and I started a business called Hott Couture, we sell Juicy Suits, Ed Hardy shirt, jewelry, hats and sunglasses. That has been fun and I'm looking forward to when we are going to be able to keep some of our profit and not just put it back into the business. I've also been getting back into aerobics and that has been so nice. I am hopefully going to get certified to teach pretty soon. I am helping my friend Amy teach her Monday morning class at UVU so that is good practice. I'm teaching alone for the first time tomorrow.

The thing that made me hesitate more then anything about moving back to Utah was Josh. Everything is over for real this time, which is a good thing but hard because he was my best friend. I figured that it would be ok to move back because there are so many people here we wouldn't run into each other for at least a while... I was very wrong, I randomly ran into him 3 times in the first week and a half I was here. I couldn't believe it! Now that we are both single and are back into that scene I'm pretty sure I'll see a lot more of him then I want to.

On a happy note, I have awesome new roommates that I have a ton of fun with! They are exactly what I needed to help me get through this. Here are a couple pictures.
Night hike to the Y:

Walk to Bridal Veil Falls:

3 comments:

Dez said...

Is that your new landlord in the botom of the picture?

Camille said...

Ugh, sorry you had to run into Josh so many times. That must be rough! Your roommates look so fun! How did you find them? Good luck with the aerobics classes--you would be a great teacher!

Lori said...

Hey, C! That business you started sounds cool. You should tell me some more about it (not that I should be spending money on amazing clothes and jewelry, but it would be fun to see what you're up to!!). Where are you living? Your roommates seem like they're a lot of fun. Man, I can't believe that you ran into Josh so much in the first week. Why is it that when you don't want to see someone, you see them a lot? Totally not fair... you are doing awesome, though. I know there's an amazing guy out there that will sweep you off your feet. :) We're going to be in Flagstaff for Christmas, so maybe we'll see you if you're going down, too! (If we don't see you before then... we're both in P-town, so it shouldn't be that hard.) If you wanna meet up for lunch or something then let me know!