Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thanksgiving and Turks and Caicos

I'm a little behind so I'm going to try to catch up. For Thanksgiving my family went to San Diego! I LOVE California and would live there if I could. The weather was amazing and it was good to hang out with my family! I don't have many pictures but here are a few and I'll try to find more when I go home for Christmas.
This is Birch and Camille's newest member of the family, Haley. She is the cutest baby girl I've ever seen!
Here is Trevor and Haley

I got a new nanny job where I travel with the kids. Last week we went to Turks and Caicos. I didn't know where that was but it is the southern islands of the Bahamas! It is a very beautiful place! I got to go scuba diving in the ocean for the first time! It was so amazing! I saw sharks, a turtle, an eel, a lobster and a ton of beautiful fish! It was so cool! I can't wait to go again! Here are some pictures there!




This was an amazing place but believe me, it was more work then play. I wouldn't mind going back someday with my husband!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Sierra How are you? It is Lindsey Graham from high school! i miss you! you are as beautiful as ever and look like you have been doing so much! i hoep to talk to you soon. my blog is www.keeping-upwiththe-jones.blogspot.com. i just added you on facebook too so hopefully we will chat soon.

Unknown said...

Amazingly Sierra that beach is so beautiful! I can see it through you and your kids' eyes how amazed you are spending sometime there at the beach. I also love going to the beach. Usually me and my family would go there once in a while to relax and have fun. Our favorite beach actually is at Whitsunday. Scuba diving for instance is one of the things that we love to do every time we go there at Whitsunday. Scuba diving also are my kids' favorite past time. Oh how we just love the waters so much!