Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New York

I'm living in Hackensack, NJ right now which is only a few miles from NYC! I'm an office assistant for Platinum Protection, a security company. The job is kinda boring but I love it out here. Everyone here has become like family and NYC is one of the coolest places I've ever been! I love it out here! Since I've been here we have done a ton of fun things like:
Hard Rock Cafe on Time Square

Central Park


Pool Parties



That's just a glimps of what I've done since I've been here. I'll add more later!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm totally jealous of all your crazy adventures. Looks like so much fun. So, you got some major air on that jumping picture! You little athlete.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were living in NY! Is that just for the summer? Yay for blogs!